THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Waaaa~

The sky  rains,
and I'm feeling pain,
Thought you could be mine ,
But I see you just fine. =]

--------------------------------
Here are some poems for you reader, I know it sucks and short but that all I can do XDDDD
Anyway, How's you guy's holiday going so far? Fun? Any Outing? Stay home and sleep like pig just like I do? Well , plan something and go out, dun keep stay at home and sleep. Later school re-open all fat fat XDDD 'Dai Sei la ' No exercise =P

Atleast go out and exercise like playing football,basketball,badminton and etc. Dun wan? Lazy Asses XD jokinqs . =]

Me? well ... xDD I atleast did some exercise >.< DFG! jks XD. My holiday is fine but kinda boring if you ask me . Anyway that all for now.

 Buh-Bye

RuRux3

0 comments: