THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 19, 2010

19/12/10!!

So today woke up and went down to play computer~ then my mom asked me to 'teman' my sis to walk her to her music lesson . Eat my breakfast yum~~ roti kosong ~ XD

around 1 I went out with my sis to her music class, after I sent her , I went to Jusco.Eat my lunch at KFC and  played and waited while my sis finish her class. Play at the arcade =P lc my skill! xDD It's around 1:59pm when I called my sister , she said she was in KFC , so I walk to KFC and joined her. Then we went to search for my phone memory card ~ Almost all the shop sells MicroSD instead of M2~ Wtf~

Finally , we found you M2~ I should have trust you digi~~ =(
I got Rm30 in my hand but they sell 4Gb for Rm60, my sis took out some of her money :3
Thx ya sis <3 love you~

Then went home~ So tired~ waited few mins and it's time for basketball, basketball half-way suddenly raining! Went home and get the best suprise of my life xP hehe x3
Then now sitting here blogging x)

Buh-Bye
RuRux3

0 comments: