THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jus chilling x3

14/12/10 - Woke up at around 2 am and play computer till 7 am
Then get ready to go to school to take report card and meet my friend.
I ate breakfast at Mcdonald



 This are some few picture of my breakfast ! XDDD
Then after I had my breakfast, I went to Bk5 park and play basketball with Benny and my brother .
We saw ooi wen yeaw (sorry if spell wrong >.<") playing there too with some friends of his. Benny asked if he took his report card already or not, he answered " shhh" , that shows that he wont be telling his parent XDD

9:30am , Ben's alarm rang and we went to his house and went to school by his mom's car.
We reached school and ben went up to take the report card with his mom while I check on the class list.

Ben's mom said can take the report card ourselves, so I went up and took it, Bad results!! XDD After that, we waited for Edwin , we sat on lobby of my school and ended up see-ing Ooi Wen Yeaw with his mother coming, LMAO!

Ben said his hair is 'botak' but I don't see any 'botak' hair >.>"

Then when I went to look at the class list again,
Azam showed up and he is confident to check in cengal's class list for his name XD But ended up in kempas,I'm worst than him but I  got to go to Jati class . He said some funny stuff ," How many A's you got? I answer , " 1 but is ICTL I dont think that count and 4B 2C 2D" He replied with an awesome reaction , " WTF?! I got 3 A's!! " Ben laugh his ass off XDD
We got bored so we played basketball in school , Gilbert joined us and we played till almost 12.
We were tired of waiting for Edwin so Benny called him >.< , He din really know what Edwin was saying cause the voice was not clear enough . So my mum came and picked us up at Shell station nearby my school and send us to our home.
Then we went to Jusco Equine Park and ate Pizza Hud For Lunch , Yummy~  = P






So delicious~ Yummy~ XDD
While we were chewing it away , Edwin called and asked where are we? Ben said we are in Jusco's Pizza Hud. Edwin said he came my house, my sis said I'm in Mcdonald so he walked to Mcdonald ,walked to Jusco and walked back to Mcdonald ( Kelian )
His mom bought us piece of cake, How nice =] .
We enjoyed the whole afternoon in Jusco, we also play in the arcade place.
We played some childish game xDD
It was in the evening 4pm++
We went to play basketball , played till we're half-dead X)
Walk back to my home and showered. We rest awhile before heading to Mcdonald to have our dinner.
We stayed in Mcdonald the whole night chatting away some bullshits and crappy stuff xP
Ben was worried his parent would scold him cause he got bad result , but he ended up worrying for nothing =O
After they went home , I rush to the bed and sleep peacefully! Fking tired ~.~
That's All of my activity yesterday , Today I'm to tired to go out xP

P/S : We bought our Santa Hat x) . Btw any1 wanna celebrate christmas with us on the 25th ?
Tell us if you do or call o0o xDD
Buh-Bye
RuRuX3




0 comments: